Belleville Christian School
At BCS, we use powerful Christian curriculum to help students connect biblical teachings with real-life situations.
In addition, we use plans of study that place our students on career pathways that best prepare them for successful futures.
- Students and Staff attend Chapel at 8:30am - 9:00am Monday - Friday.
- After Chapel, Students and Teachers study Bible as a part of our curriculum.
- Students must comprehend God’s plan for His creation.
- That process leads students to study the nature of God’s laws and principles.
- Students practice fundamental mathematical principles.
- Students also discover God’s unchanging attributes in math.
- Students learn the fundamental grammar and appropriate vocabulary to express clear thoughts.
- Students are encouraged to develop their potential for creativity.
- Studying history helps students understand how events in the past made things the way they are today.