IVY League PreparationBelleville Christian School
About Ivy League
What are Ivy League Universities?
- Ivy League universities began as a group association of eight highly competitive athletic colleges, namely:
Harvard University (Massachusetts)
Yale University (Connecticut)
Princeton University (New Jersey)
Columbia University (New York)
Brown University (Rhode Island)
Dartmouth College (New Hampshire)
University of Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania)
Cornell University (New York)
- Ivy League colleges have extremely good reputations.
- Admission have gotten more competitive and the expectations for candidates have increased.
- Ivy Plus : Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT),
Stanford University, University of Chicago, Duke University,
Johns Hopkins University and so on.
Preparation for Ivy League
- One of the most important factors admissions counselors take into consideration
- GPA will be considered from G.9 to G.12.
- If you’re aiming for a top university such as the Ivy Leagues,
a 3.8 or higher average is expected. Of college applicants,
the average GPA is more likely to be closer to 3.5 to 4.0.
- Why KICS?
- a) GPA Management System
- b) KICS for University Entrance